PDA

View Full Version : post number 1

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

PhatPharm
Mon, Jul-09-01, 13:57
Hello All,

My name is PhatPharm ;) ... (Please don't ask me for my real name) I have just begun my Atkins diet on Saturday and so far so good ... it's day 3 and I am on target. I am sure looking forward to picking up some of recipes and food suggestions posted on this forum. As well as sharing the process with everyone. I think this is a great idea, and can lend the support I am looking for.

Talk to you all soon.

-PP

Karen
Mon, Jul-09-01, 19:35
Welcome to the forum PP!

Take some time to check out all the nooks and crannies here, especially the Journal/Boot Camp Forum. It's great to keep your food and thought diary here and peek at other peoples!

Karen

doreen T
Tue, Jul-10-01, 12:02
As Karen stated, you'll find lots of handy information, tips and ideas on this forum, and the whole website. Check out the different pages offered on the red menu bar at the top of the page... :)

This is a great place for sharing indeed, and I look forward to reading more posts about your lowcarbing success.

Doreen

debbiedobson
Tue, Jul-10-01, 16:33
welcome phat pharm! bet you'll be changing your name soon! i'm so glad that you found atkins and us! check in with us often. you'll find valuable support and information here. we also have a lot of fun! keep up the good work and remember that we're here for you!:D

r.mines
Tue, Jul-10-01, 22:37
Hi, PP, welcome aboard!

Rachel