PDA

View Full Version : Health Gliders?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Stina
Sun, Jul-08-01, 09:55
Do these things do any good? I have the opportunity to buy one fairly inexpensively but somewhere in the back of my head I am thinking I heard they are useless?

Thanks in advance!

Trainerdan
Thu, Jul-12-01, 15:51
Is a health glider like a health rider or is it one of those "walking on air" type devices.

I have a hard time keeping up with the infomercial equipment. They are all "health-something" or "ab-something". LOL.

Bottom line, any exercise is better than no exercise.

Try the machine. If you like it, and can see youself doing it everyday then it is good.

I made the mistake of buying a cheap cross country skiing device at a yard sale without getting on it. I used it once, because I didn't like the way it feels. So it just sits on my deck.

Want a free cross country ski machine?

Stina
Sun, Jul-15-01, 11:38
Well it turned out that it was one of those useless ski machines actually. I was disappointed but then found a rebounder to fill the need for now. Like you said, any exercise is better than no exercise and if I burn even one extra calorie per day, well GREAT!

Thanks,