PDA

View Full Version : New store/restaurant database

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tamarian
Sat, Jul-07-01, 15:38
O.K. folks,

Our new local shopping database is open, with a section for Austaralian/New Zeland listings of stores, supermarket chains and restaurants.

Help your fellow country folks find the secret low-carb spots you know about :) in a few weeks we may be surprised to find locations in your town that you didn't know about, suppleid by others who want to share the information.

The database currently has all Canadian listings from before, but now it's open for submission of entreis for any country.

So please add all your entreis, and low-carbers in your area will be grateful.

To browse and add entreis, click:

http://www.lowcarb.ca/store/local_shopping.html

I only added province/state information for Canada & U.S. If any of our members would like us to add the same regional data for their country, just send me the info on official regions in your country and I'll add it asap.

Wa'il

max_slorta
Wed, May-28-03, 18:39
Goes nowhere, and no other link seems to point to an AUS/NZ site???!!!

Rosebud
Wed, May-28-03, 18:44
Hi Max,

The above turned into our Yellow Pages, which you'll find to the right of the screen.

Cheers.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

kiwichick
Tue, Jun-03-03, 17:38
mmmmm, confused. Cannot find this. The link does not work. Help?

Rosebud
Tue, Jun-03-03, 19:39
Originally posted by kiwichick
mmmmm, confused. Cannot find this. The link does not work. Help?
Did you read my post Kiwichick? ;)

:rose:Rosebud:rose: