PDA

View Full Version : New to site

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ChrstnHrpr
Sat, Jul-07-01, 07:37
Hello! I have been LC'ing since 1/01. Lost 40 lbs in first 3 months and have been on a plateau since. Any suggestions? Yes, i exercise. NO, my measurements have not changed. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen
Sat, Jul-07-01, 10:55
Welcome to the forum ChrstnHrpr!

Congrats on the 40 pounds gone!

It may be possible that your body (and mind) needs a "time-out" to adjust to the changes you've been going through. "Hey! This is not the way things used to be! What's going on!", and it takes a while to settle in comfortably with the new you.

On the other hand, you may have to adjust your WOE. Calories to low or too high. Carbs too low or too high. Too many dairy products etc. It could be anything!

Why don't you post your food diary in the Journal Section. We may be able to help you tweak your plan.

Karen

debbiedobson
Sat, Jul-07-01, 11:02
welcome chrstnHrpr! as usual karen's come to the rescue! i would just be echoing her!
:D

Paula
Sun, Jul-08-01, 14:31
Hi, this is my first day on this today and when i saw your letter about how much you had lost, i must say it is encouraging to others like me. Don't lose heart now as you have done fantastic. I hope i can do as well as you. If you have any good top tips, they would be more than welcome.