PDA

View Full Version : I met both Dr. Eades today

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Gimmpy
Sat, Jun-14-03, 16:12
Dr.Michael and Mary Dan Eades were at our local Low Carb Mall today. My wife and I found them both to be very like able, and passionate about low carbing. My wife and I are both doing Atkins. But knowing they were coming we bought and read Protein Power this past week. I must say I really enjoyed the book. They did such a nice job explaining the science behind LCing. I plan on remaining on Atkins but do plan on ensuring that I get the amount of Protein recommend by the Eades.
Their lecture was on low carbing in general. They also had some nice things to say about Atkins as well.
Just not enough room here to relate everything they had to say.
Wish you all could have been there. Especially for the question and answer period.
Best of Luck Low Carbing.

Karen
Sun, Jun-15-03, 00:12
I'm envious! :D

It would be wonderful to listen to them up close and personal. The Eades started me on my low-carb career.

karen

florida
Sun, Jun-15-03, 13:50
That is so cool that you met the Eades! I bet that it was a great experience, and a very inspirational one.