PDA

View Full Version : [Montignac] Somersizing and Montignac

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jadie
Mon, Jun-09-03, 15:54
I have ordered Montignac's book. I have read Suzanne's books and I am currently following her plan. I am considering switching to Montignac. How close are the two plans? Are they much different?

mkm
Tue, Jun-10-03, 07:12
They are more or less the same plan - from different authors. I think Somersizing is more clearly described though. I think it's worth reading both books though.

--Maria

Jadie
Tue, Jun-10-03, 07:28
Thank you so much for the reply. :)

Spang
Wed, Jun-11-03, 22:33
I would suggest new glucose revolution - it is expanding the Montiganc theory further and clearer. It is a book written by scientists and researchers in a very understandable "lay man's" terms, rather than some actress jumping onto the bandwagon ;) just kidding :D

Spang

Jadie
Thu, Jun-12-03, 05:19
Thanks, Spang! I'll look that book up. :)

Jadie
Thu, Jun-12-03, 09:57
I have read Montignac's book. Very good read, not as confusing as I was expecting givin some of the other posts. I'm going to be switching from SS to Montignac.

Thanks for all the information. :)

LKFA
Tue, Jul-15-03, 20:23
Jadie,

I'm a new MM follower and I was wondering why you were changing plans. It appears that they are alike. What differences did you find?

Thanks!