PDA

View Full Version : Forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sharon
Tue, Oct-31-00, 11:03
Great job on the new forum. A big pat on the back for all those responsible. I like it, I like it.

Webmaster
Tue, Oct-31-00, 11:06
Hi Sharon,

Glad you like it! There are more improvements to come. I'm working on NNN's suggestion to add spell checking.

Sharon
Tue, Oct-31-00, 11:24
I was looking around for a place to log off, and I don't see a spot, is this correct?

doreen T
Tue, Oct-31-00, 11:26
Hi Sharon,

It is nice to have everything in one place, isn't it?? Hope you're having a great day, and Happy Hallowe'en!! Do you get lots of kids at your place?? I'm in a security building, so no kids allowed. I miss that; the little ones always look so cute!!

bye, from Doreen

Sharon
Tue, Oct-31-00, 15:30
HI Doreen, the new board is great...very similar to Atkinsfriends.com (I'm sure you've been there done that!). I usually get about 75 kids at my house...I used to get more, not sure why the numbers have been down lately. Tonight looks like a beautiful fall night, so there could be more. Bought treats a month ago and the packages aren't even open, how's that for willpower!!! How long before you get to be a "old member" rather than a "new member"??